Monday, October 4, 2010

Two Weeks to GO!!!

I am getting excited!!  As I drove to the gym this morning, I looked around and realized that we will be walking right by the gym on the 18th of October.  It made me work harder than ever today.

The news media alerts will be going out today or tomorrow and I am hoping there will be some interest in the walk and the Memorial.  So many people are coming together to make this event memorable.  I am trying not to look too far ahead and take each day as it comes.  So many details to be ironed out.  We are having the second and final meeting this Friday night.  I know we will have it all organized and ready to go. 

Walked this afternoon in the rain here in HB.  Figured that it might be raining during the walk, so might as well see how it feels.  It was good.  Just have to watch where you step or you kind of slide around.  That would not be good!

Getting hungry, so must fix myself some yummy chicken, peas, and angel hair pasta.  A high protein diet can be a little boring, but necessary right now. 

More later!

1 comment:

  1. All your hard work is going to pay off. You are gonna knock down those miles like its nothing!!! Keep up the good work!!! You all should see Diane in the gym, She is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete